Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we have important announcements for Bethany Theological Seminary
A. English Special Course
- There will be ‘English Special Course in May’ (if the COVID-19 stops in April)
- There will be ‘no English Special Course in May’ (if the COVID-19 continues till May)
Note: There will be extra-English classes for new comers for the entrance exam if there is no ‘English Special Course.’
B. Classes Begins (School Opens)
- The School will ‘open on June 1’ (if the COVID-19 stops in May)
- The School will ‘open on July 1’ (if the COVID-19 stops in June)
- The School will ‘open on August 1’ (if the COVID-19 stops in July)
C. DISTANCE/ CORRESPONDANCE COURSE
- There will be ‘Distance/Correspondence Course’ (if the COVID-19 continues till August)
- The Distance/Correspondence Course will be programmed as follows:
- To send ‘Hard Copies of Class Notes’ to students (by post mail)
- To send ‘Soft Copy of Class Notes’ to student (by email)
- Learning (through Video Record or MP4)
- Learning (through Audio Record or MP3)
- Lecturing (through Facebook online or LIVE)
Note: the students can inform the convenient medium through which they can learn.
D. How to Apply for New Comers (2020-2021)
- Online application is opened now.
- Online application form is available at https://www.bethanyipcmm.org/
- Online application form is available with:
- Dr. Tomas Zatel: 09444451978 (Principal)
- Zawn Nei Cuang:09401596399 (Vice-Principal)
- Saya Tlang Than Kim: 09254265427 (Registrar)
- For application form, you can inquire:
E. Fees and Funds (2020-2021)
- Admission: 3,000 Per semester
- Tuition fee: 10,000 Per subject.
- Sport: 3000 per Year
- Library: 5000 per Semester
- Food and Lodging: 30,000 per month.
- This food and lodging is for campus base
- Everyone can apply scholarship.
BTS Faculty Meeting Decision
3 April 2020